Bloggers Association of Kenya(BAKE) on February 12th 2019 launched BAKE Awards 2019. The annual blogging competition, which is in its 8th year, celebrates the best of Kenyan blogging.
Since 2012, BAKE awards has recognized and awarded exceptional Kenyan bloggers in different categories every year. The competition accepts nomination submissions in 23 categories. After nominations, judges decide the best 5 nominees in each category from submitted blogs. These 5 blogs are thereafter voted for by the general public.
The winners will be awarded at a gala event on June 1st 2019. Three time winners are not eligible to compete. A blog can only be submitted in one of the 23 categories.
MMUST NEWS™ being a new blog can however be submitted in two categories: New Blog category and additional category.
2019 BAKE AWARDS TIMELINE
1. Submissions Phase: February 12th – March 29th 2019.
2. Judging Phase: April 1st – April 30th 2019
3. Online Voting: May 1st – May 30th 2019
4. Winners Gala event: June 1st 2019
HOW TO NOMINATE US
1. Go to Submission
2. Enter Your Name, E-mail and Phone Number (in the format 07********)
3. Scroll down to category 9:
New Blog and enter http://mmust.news
4. Scroll down to category 14: Education Blog and enter http://mmust.news
5. Answer Security Check(Are you Human?)
6. Click on Submit to submit your nomination.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT